Friday, December 5, 2008

Footprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
Youre a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.

If you would like to participate in Fingerprint Friday head on over to PamperingBeki and join! You can also see other footprints.


Maine Seacoast

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is beautiful!

Rosebud Collection said...

Since I am here in Maine..it sure is a beautiful coast..Just took a walk this morning and took a few pictures of the river that runs into the ocean..So thankful I know enough to enjoy God's beauty..

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

So beautiful!! The beauty there is just amazing.

Thank you for participating!

artsyclay said...

Very calming and serene. A beautiful Fingerprint!